Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Welcome to my world

A simple introduction should be provided since this is a place new to both you and me. I wonder if using "both" would right, since it would designate two people, unless you consider me, the writer, as one and you, the readers, as another; thus making it correct in context.

I am currently writing on my main blog at jdcrow.blogspot.com and you can check out my daily diatribe, until the day that I merge the two together. My hope is to make this more of a place to place my more professional writing, things such as poetry, music, screenplays, novel ideas and excerpts, and any other seemingly interesting piece of literature I would sling ink to create (notice the wonderful use of the blog title here). The previously mentioned blog would be more for my daily ramblings, my thoughts and feelings and more personal space to vent.

So, without much more delay, I welcome you to my new home. Please enjoy yourselves and relax. If you find the time, I would more than welcome your comments, criticism and opinions. I would prefer to know who you are but I am leaving the ability to comment anonymously, because I believe in many things regarding freedom. I would prefer you not to be vicious in your comments, but I do prefer honesty and I want the truth. But flame wars have no place in the world of adults and professionals. Thank you all for your time.

1 comment:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

welcome to blogger beta!